Beautyblender - Ready, Set, GLOW!

9:18 PM
Beauty blender sponges

I know I'm SOOO LATE jumping on the Beautyblender train, but better late than never. I have used other beauty sponges in the past and honestly the quality really doesn’t compare to the Beautyblender

It puts on my foundation so seamlessly without any streaks making my skin look flawless! I will never go back to the cheaper sponges. It’s so easy to use, simply wet the sponge and squeeze out the excess. Then bounce the sponge on your face and you’ll be on your way to a flawless face. I like to use the tip of the sponge for the inner corner of my eyes and the sides of my nose since it’s small enough to get into those areas. I also like to clean after each use for it to last as long as possible. 

As for the Re-Dew Set and Refresh spray, first off let me say I love the packaging. In order to use the spray you must first shake the product so the two phases combine. Then hold it 6-8 inches away from your face as you would with any primer/setting spray and spritz away! I love this spray because it’s nice and light, leaving you a dewy illuminated look. I love how it doesn’t make your skin feel sticky or ruin my makeup.  I’ve received this product complimentary for testing purposes and I would highly recommend.

Check out my Instagram beauty highlight story and see how I used these products: ShakeOfLuxury

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.