LANEIGE - Lip Sleeping Mask



I was a little hesitant to jump on the Laneige Lip Mask train just because I feel people tend to over hype things. Also for some reason I couldn’t justify paying $24 for a lip mask. So when my best friend whipped this out and had me smell it, I immediately knew I had to get my hands on this ! 😍

What it is: A leave-on lip mask that delivers intense moisture and antioxidants while you sleep with Berry Fruit Complex™, Murumuru seed and Shea butter.


I TOTALLY get the hype now, and why it’s won the Best of Beauty Award for Allure Magazine in 2019. 

This lip mask formula has a smooth, silky texture and delivers intense moisture & antioxidants while you sleep for baby-soft lips in the AM.


This has become a staple in my night time routine, and trust me when I say a little bit goes a long way. It’s super hydrating and not tacky / sticky at all. Like I also mentioned earlier, I’m  O B S E S S E D  with the smell! I’ve only tried the Berry flavor and this scent gives me all the nostalgic feels. It kind of reminds me of Fruit Roll Ups & Gushers 😋


I highly recommend to end your nights with this this luxurious lip mask moment. I originally bought mine from Sephora and for some reason mine did not come with the applicator but it is supposed to, so make sure yours comes with it before buying. 


* you can also get it from my Amazon Storefront :)



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.