PATRICK TA - MAJOR SKIN CRÈME FOUNDATION AND FINISHING POWDER DUO REVIEW

10:48 AM





What is it?: a crème foundation/pressed powder duo that includes a blendable, buildable, medium-coverage cream foundation that melts into and moves with the skin. It is also paired with a satin-finish powder that blurs the appearance of pores to create a flawless-looking, skin-like finish! 


I immediately fell in love this product. It easily blends into my skin and leaving me with a beautiful dewy glow that will last your entire day. Not to mention it’s soo convenient having powder and cream together. I also love that I can easily toss this compact in my purse or makeup bag for travel.



My only two complaints would be that I wish they had more of a variety of shades, and the power is a little dry so make sure you add extra moisture under your eyes before applying. 



☆ PATRICK TA DUAL-ENDED COMPLEXION BRUSH 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.