Join the MVMT

First just a little back story: MVMT was founded on the belief that style shouldn’t break the bank. I can attest that MVMT delivers premium trendy watches and accessories at a radically fair price!

    


     Say hello to Winter Rose



Blending the elegance of today’s minimalist jewelry aesthetic with a classic square watch silhouette.


With a lab grown diamond set for added glam 💎


Featuring a beautiful, silver and rose gold mixed metal so it will literally go with anything, and is the perfect watch for any occasion!





As I mentioned before they not only have these incredible watches but also fabulous accessories! 


One of my favorite accessories being sunglasses - they have an amazing range, from retro to modern!



My Tortoise Duchess sunnies are always on me, I don’t leave the house without them.

The quality is impeccable and sunglasses comes in a beautiful case with a super soft cloth.


Feel free to shop my faves with code: VSALLABERRY15 for 15% off :) 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.